How To Get Your 2-yr Old Started Racing

By | August 7, 2012

super fast power wheels

Have you ever thought to yourself, “This Power Wheels car is too slow for my 2yr old.”? Well, now, thanks to Youtube user seanatfftec, that’s been remedied.

Just watch the video:

Safety concerns for your small child aside, these modifications are AWESOME. Seriously, who wouldn’t have wanted a bad machine like this when your were a wee one?

The build process looks fairly complex – and rightly so – as Sean the build technician happens to have co-founded an aftermarket parts shop called FFTEC out of San Francisco.

If you happen to have a Power Wheels that needs supercharging, or a child that needs death wants to start a racing career early, you know where to go.

Did you have a supercharged/dangerous toy as a kid that made you appreciate speed from an early age? Share in the comments!

[AJ Wilcox]

steph k on August 7, 2012 at 8:22 am.

At least he’s got a helmet on… therefore, I approve.

Also I’m a bit jealous! All I had was a bike and some roller skates!

AJ Wilcox on August 7, 2012 at 9:07 am.

The helmet is good, although he’s missing a 5pt harness. I remember when I was a kid, I had a little mishap with the self-propelled lawn mower and a window well. In my panic, I complete spaced the fact that my hand was holding down the gas. After my dad ripped my hand off the gas, the mower stopped trying to push us both down the pit. I just can’t help but think that a kid that young experiencing speed is in serious danger of panicking and driving straight into traffic. It’s low enough that a small penis big truck wouldn’t even see something that small.

Mike on August 7, 2012 at 9:27 am.

I wonder if that middle school is aware that they’re using their soon-to-be track and hurdles for the slalom. :)

AJ Wilcox on August 7, 2012 at 9:29 am.

LOL Mike, I think they might take issue with that.

Kory on August 7, 2012 at 2:17 pm.

All I had, when I was a kid, was an empty toilet paper roll and an eraser…I had a bike as well, but the front tire fell off in mid air on a jump and that was a good time for nobody.

AJ Wilcox on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 pm.

Ouch Kory! After that, I’d go back to playing with the TP tube and eraser…

Chance Hales on August 8, 2012 at 8:22 pm.

My kid is getting one of these!