The 10 Best Episodes To Get Your Friend Hooked On Top Gear

By | July 8, 2011

Top Gear PresentersSometimes there’s an article on another car blog that is so unbelievably great we simply have to link to it and bow to their knowledge of engaging online journalism and the automotive enthusiast crowd. This time, it’s a Jalopnik article simply titled “The Ten Best Top Gear Episodes“.

This article is an aggregated list of suggested episode from Jalopnik readers who were asked a hard questions: what’s the best Top Gear episode for getting someone hooked.

Take a look at the results over at Jalopnik and tell us what you think.

AJ Wilcox on July 8, 2011 at 6:26 pm.

They missed my favorite episode – the one where Richard Hammond gets hypnotized to not remember how to drive and then to think that a power wheels car is his real Porsche. It also contains a nun driving a monster truck – season 5, I believe.

Anonymous on July 8, 2011 at 9:17 pm.

I really love the one where they end up on the salt…. but I may be biased. :)

Chad Waite on July 8, 2011 at 9:22 pm.

Hey, biased state pride isn’t something to be ashamed of!

AJ Wilcox on July 8, 2011 at 9:23 pm.

Neither is actually being there to see the filming, and have your dad work with the hosts, am I right Steph? :)

Anonymous on July 10, 2011 at 4:37 am.

oh, not at all! did you see the pic I posted in google+? ;)

AJ Wilcox on July 10, 2011 at 4:41 am.

I sure did! I’m still jealous. I have no hope of ever meeting my Top Gear heroes.

Eran B on July 11, 2011 at 9:40 pm.

My favorite was the journey from Iraq to Israel or the motor-home episode.